Love Certified Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil
This product is currently sold out.
Once regarded by the ancient Persians as a symbol of fertility and abundance, pomegranate fruit is featured in many cultures and religions.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, especially Punicic acid, a natural plant-based oestrogen and extremely potent antioxidant
- High in valuable natural estrogenic and antioxidant properties
- Protects the integrity of skin from harmful elements such as pollution, chemicals and harsh weather conditions
- Polyphenols act as antioxidants which may help improve the appearance of skin blemishes and ageing skin
- Increases skin elasticity, prevents wrinkles and premature ageing
- Encourages collagen and elastin production and promotes a healthy skin complexion
- Prevents moisture loss, hydrates and restores the skin’s pH balance
- Revitalises dull or mature skin, effectively treats dry, chapped and cracked skin and soothes minor irritations